Handy Baby II with G & 96 bit 48 Functions Activated - Free Aluminium Travel Case
Reliable, Safe and Secure shopping with us.
Country-wide Courier / Post available
Returns are welcome. T&Cs apply.
Handy Baby II Key Programmer
WE SEND OUT ANY COLOR THAT WE HAVE IN STOCK!
1. Language: English
2. This Device can't work together with CN1 or CN2 Chip, need to work with specially designed Handy Baby King Chip and Handy Baby Super Chip
3. Update Free Online on Official Website
Handy Baby 2 Function List:
1. RD & CP: Identification chip/Edit Chip data/Deco chip/Copy chip
2. Chip-fun: Generate chip/Chip simulate/Chip transfer
3. Det-manu: Frequency test/ Data test/ signal detect
4. Remote: Remote renew/FIX CODE clone/Fixed code/JMD remote renew (JMD remote by JMD APP)
5. Card-cp: Copy ID/IC card
6. Assistant: Copy Audi/VW 4th / Audi 5th/Audi ID8E/Assistant online(All key lost)/Assistant information
7. More-fun: Functional introduction/Simulate as transponder/ECO Mode
8. 96bits-dec: Decode 96bits 48 and copy
9. Setup: Bluetooth/Voice/Volume/Brightness version/Function list/APP QR code
Handy Baby: Living for the locksmith, Saving for the locksmith
Handy Baby 2 Function Video introduce: https://youtu.be/0RPdPPfx4vU
Handy Baby 2 Vs Handy Baby:
|Handy Baby 2||Handy Baby|
|All the functions of the
|46/48/40 cloud decode||Support||Nonsupport|
|Access card copy||Most of the support||Only T5 support|
|Smart card unlocking||Support||Nonsupport|
|Intelligent voice system||Support||Nonsupport|
|Remote control copy of
|8C generate, copy||Support||Support|
|35XX all keys lost||Support||Support|
|MQB+ adjusting meter||Coming soon||Nonsupport|
|A part of support||Nonsupport|
|offline 72G decoding||Support||Support|
Key Copy Programmer Recognize and Copy:
Recognize: Recognize chip 13, 40/41/42/44/45, 4C/46/48, 4D61/62/63/67/68/68﹢/71. Able to tell if 48 chip is from original or deputy factory.
Copy: Copy 46, 4D and a part of the original 48 I.E Buick Excelle, you have to use special GMT46/4D Chips, ID48 chips which can change the ID.
Turn on: long press the "On" button.
Turn off: long press the "On / off" button or "On / off" and "OK" button
Steps to operate: follow the tips on the screen, put the original key into the coil, press "OK" to recognize.
Take chip 46, 4D and 48 for example.
Steps to copy 46:
1. Press "OK" to decode
2. Make antenna close to coil
3. Insert and turn the key (collection)
4. Put original key into coil to decode
5. Put new key into coil to copy
Steps to copy 4D:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
Steps to copy 48:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
Handy Baby Key Copy Programmer Initialize:
Please use with caution: only available for JMD46 / 4D and revisable UID48 chip. The data won’t be restored after the chip erased.
Enter program, select the chip type, press "OK" to restore to factory settings.
Handy Baby Key Copy Programmer Test Frequency:
Steps to test the key remote frequency: Enter program, make key close to the surface of the left button, meanwhile, press the remote button, then the frequency will display.
Handy Baby Key Copy Programmer Data read and write:
1. Read and write 46 chip
1) Please select correct chip mode and password in order to read & write chip correctly. The device default chip mode and password is 46 chip blank.
2) Select chip mode: move the mouse cursor to "Mode", I.E "Plaintext mode", press "OK", the fonts turn black from white to indicate the selection mode, press "Up" and "Down" to select the Plaintext mode or password mode.
3) Enter password: move the cursor to the password box under the mode, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password.
4) After finish press "OK" to exit, then move the cursor to "Read all" to read out data.
5) Read all: read out all data for 46 chip and display the status of locked or unlocked.
6) Write: write the corresponding data; make sure 46 unlocked before writing data.
7) Enter data: the way to enter data is as the same as to enter the password.
2. Read and write 48 chip
1) Read: read out 48 chip UID, user 1 and user 2 data, and display 48 chip type as well as the status of locked or unlocked.
2) Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 48 unlocked before writing data.
3) Enter data: move the cursor to the data input box, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" button to exit, move the cursor to "Write" to write data.
4) Unlock: if the chip is locked, then it needs to be unlocked before writing into data.
5) Steps: when the chip is read out locked, please enter PIN code which is the code of 48 chip, move the cursor to "Unlock", press "OK" to unlock.
3. Read and write 4D chip
1) Read: read out 4D chip password, recognition and ID data, also display their status of unlocked or locked.
2) Enter data: move the cursor to the data input box, press "OK" button to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" to exit, move the cursor to "Write" to write data.
3) Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 4D unlocked before writing data.
4) Lock: lock the corresponding area, note: it is unable to unlock after locked.
5) Car ignition check: enter the verification code, then it will return the corresponding signature.
4. Other chips
Able to recognize chip 13、40/41/42/44/45、4C/46/48、4D61/62/63/67/68/68﹢/71
Able to use T5575、em4305 and the compatible cards to copy 13 chip.
5. Generate chip
Chip 67 and 68: need the unlocked 4D chip to generate.
Specialized 48 chip: able to generate chip for only Seattle TA, VW TA, Skoda TA, Audi TA, SEAT TP, VW TP, Skoda TP, Audi TP, and Jetta
1pc x Handy Baby host
3pcs x JMD Red Chip
2pcs x JMD Remote
3pcs x Cable
MOTOKEY Handybaby 2 kits include the Aluminum Travel Case